We have a few special policies in place for military personnel and veterans.
- If you are active duty you qualify.
- If you are the spouse or a child (under 21) of someone who is active duty with a military ID, you qualify.
- If you are a veteran you qualify.
- If you are a military retiree you qualify.
- If you are the spouse of a military retiree you qualify.
- If you are the spouse or child of a veteran you do not qualify unless you have a current Military ID or DD214.
- Employees of the State Department are not eligible for the discount.
Anyone using the military discount without a military ID or DD214 will not be able to pick up their bib, will forfeit all fees and will be banned for life from our races.
You MUST show a military ID or a copy of your DD214 in order to pick up your bib. If someone is picking up your packet, they must have a copy of your military ID or DD214. In order to preserve the integrity of this discount, we will not release a military discounted bib without the proper ID.
Refunds due to orders
Registrations that use the military discount cannot be transferred or sold, but are subject to our normal refund and deferment policy for reasons other than deployment.
Thank you for serving!
If you have questions about the military discount, please contact us.